Houston Trade Show FAQ
Houston is a big city situated in Texas, with a large and diverse population. The city is a house to many major industries like healthcare, energy, and aerospace. Also, Houston is a relatively affordable city, making it a cost-effective location for trade shows.
Every year, there are several trade show displays in Houston. Here are the top 20:
- Houston Auto Show, January 20-29, 2023
- IMAGE Expo, January 26-28, 2023
- Quilt Market Houston, January 26-28, 2023
- CTAT Winter Leadership Conference, January 30, 2023
- SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference, January 31, 2023
- Annual Surgical Congress, February 15-17, 2023
- Breakbulk Americas, March 7-9, 2023
- Abilities Expo, March 10-11, 2023
- North American Prospect Expo (NAPE) Summit, March 21-23, 2023
- Houston Lighting and Sound Expo, March 23-25, 2023
- API Water Midstream & Gulf Coast Conference & Exhibition, March 28-30, 2023
- Southwest Pool & Spa Show, April 20-22, 2023
- ENTELEC Conference & Expo, May 16-17, 2023
- American Gem Trade Show, June 16-18, 2023
- SPE International Oilfield Water Conference and Exhibition, August 28-30, 2023
- Houston Pet expo, September 2-4, 2023
- Houston Builders Show, September 12-14, 2023
- Offshore Technology Conference, October 2-6, 2023
- Christmas Tree Show and Sale, November 10-12, 2023
- Houston AutoRama, December 2-4, 2023
Firstly, Houston is a place that houses many people and the city has a vibrant economy with many industries. This enables frequent host of trade shows as various brands in the same industry get to meet up and discuss pressing issues. So, if you are seeking to connect with experts in your industry and learn how to skyrocket your rise, generate leads, and show off your products, Houston trade show is the right place to be.
Over the years, exhibitors have had to press onto challenges during trade shows. For example, transportation, accommodation, navigating the convention center, and finding the best exhibition contractor has always been a problem.
At Aplus Expo, we have adequate solutions to all these problems.
- Houston is a very big city in Texas. It is always crowded, making it difficult for strangers and visitors to navigate their way through the traffic. This becomes more difficult if you are a first timer with no knowledge about how to locate your destinations. The best solution is to hire a driver who will be at your service throughout your stay in the city.
- To accommodate the large population of the city and the high number of people who travel to the city every day, there are many hotels available for comfort. However, during trade show days, the hotels tend to become filled quickly, so to be safe, book your room(s) days before. The popular hotels near Houston convention centers are Hilton Americas-Houston, Marriott Marquis, The Westin Houston Downtown, Hyatt Regency, and Four Seasons Hotel.
- Because of the many numbers of trade show displays in Houston every year, various convention centers are established to host them conveniently. This ensures that there are enough buildings to host each industry show though on different dates. Some of the most popular convention centers in the city are George R. Brown Center, NRG Center, Reliant Center, Toyota Center, and Wortham Theater Center.
- Finding a competent trade show booth design Houston company to display your brand in an attractive and convincing manner to customers, partners, and investors sometimes is a problem. This is because many quacks camouflage as professionals.
But Aplus Expo is one of the very best trade show companies in Houston. We offer 24/7 support and handle all your exhibition activities and equipment production, as well help your brand secure a focal point in the venue so that everyone will connect with you.