Chicago Trade Show FAQ
Chicago is full of opportunities for businesses seeking to show off their products, as well as business owners and entrepreneurs who want to network for more customers and partners. Year in, year out, there are several trade show displays in Chicago, providing a medium for companies to grow their businesses.
Below are the top 34 trade shows and fairs in Chicago 2023.
- Boat Show, January 2023
- Men Apparel Show, February 2023
- Collective Women Show, February 2023
- The Inspired Home Show, March 2023
- PROMAT Show, March 2023
- Travel Goods Show, March 2023
- Bridal Expo, April 2023
- Art Expo, April 2023
- HIMMS Expo, April 2023
- Franchise Expo, April 2023
- International Powder & Bulk Solids Conference & Exhibition, April 2023
- Small Business Expo, April 2023
- Rapid TCT Event, May 2023
- Jewelry Show, May 2023
- Women Expo, May 2023
- Vet Show, May 2023
- Sweets and Snacks Expo, May 2023
- NRA Show, May 2023
- Book and Paper Fair, June 2023
- Motorcycle Show, June 2023
- Software Asset Management Conference, June 2023
- ASCO Conference, June 2023
- NEOCON Expo, June 2023
- Retail Innovation Conference, June 2023
- Packaging Conference, June 2023
- Casual Market Expo, June 2023
- IFT Show, June 2023
- ASI Show, June 2023
- FABTECH Expo, September 2023
- The Trading Show, September 2023
- WEFTEC Conference, October 2023
- FIL EXPO Show, October 2023
- Build Expo United Fresh Show, October 2023
- Process Expo, October 2023
Chicago is a hub for trade shows, with its central location, excellent transportation links, and world-class convention centers. With one of the best trade show companies in Chicago, you will get numerous benefits, such as the opportunity to network with industry professionals, learn about new products & trends, and showcase your products & services to a large audience.
Despite the many exhibit design companies Chicago offers, exhibitors are faced with some problems like transportation, accommodation, movement within the convention facility, and choosing the best among the various trade show display companies in Chicago.
Thanks to our years of experience in the industry, we have the best solutions for these problems.
- Chicago is a very big city located in the middle of the state, Illinois. The city hosts several trade shows every year, causing high traffic oftentimes. Navigating the crowded city can be difficult, especially for first-timers. The best solution for this is to hire an Uber driver to transport you throughout your stay. Doing this, you will be able to arrive at your destinations quickly with no hassle.
- While constructing the layout of the city, it was built to house many people, including guests. Hence the availability of numerous hotels for accommodation across the city and close to the convention centers. However, you will have to book early as many people visit the city. Some of the nearby hotels are Marriott Marquis Chicago, Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Hilton Garden Inn Chicago McCormick Place, and Hotel Essex.
- Due to the numerous numbers of Chicago trade show displays throughout the year, there are many convention facilities to host these events. Some of them are McCormick Place, Navy Pier, The Merchandise Mart, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Chicago Hilton, Sheraton Grand Chicago, and Union Station.
- Choosing among the various exhibit companies Chicago can be demanding as some camouflage to be professionals whereas they are incapable. But Aplus Expo is a professional and experienced trade show booth rental Chicago contractor that you can trust for the best services. Offering one-stop solutions starting from the design and manufacturing of trade show booths to 24/7 support, we can help you secure great locations in the convention center to connect with everyone.